Easy to construct and great for beginners, this pop-up weaving loom makes the perfect introduction to the colourful craft of weaving. Snap apart the sections, slot together and start weaving today!
Turn yarn, fabrics, wool and more into wall hangings, tapestries, jewellery and home decor. There’s space to make a woven piece up to approx. 25cm x 25cm (plus and fringing or tassels!) giving you enough room to get to grips with weaving, but without a giant commitment.
- Made in the UK from high quality birch plywood.
- Comes with two shuttles perfect for weaving yarn.
- Use the included comb to push down the rows and help make your weaving nice and neat.
- Add a 50g ball of cotton warp thread and a tapestry needle for the ideal starter pack (available in white or black).
- Flick through the PDF ‘Guide to Weaving’ to learn how to get started, different techniques you can use and how to finish and hang your weave.
- The loom is lightweight enough to work on your lap - perfect for cosy evenings in!
- The flat loom measure 19x30cm and is 26.5x28cm when popped together.
Add your own
- Yarn, fabrics, ribbons, string, paper etc. - you can weave with almost anything so get creative!
- A small dab of glue to hold the pieces together (or you can skip this if you want to pack your loom up)
- Tea and biscuits (optional!)
What is warp?
This is the thread that goes up and down across your loom that you then weave in and out of. It’s the foundation of your weaving and our cotton warp thread is perfect for beginners.